I wanted to take a little break today and talk about my TBR pile, because after my Black Friday Book Haul I sort of have a TBR shelf that’s a little too big and overwhelming.
1. A book on your TRB that you haven’t finished?
Right now I am reading Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo and Witches and Wizzards by James Patterson. So those would be the only two books that I’ve started and haven’t finished.
2. A book you haven’t had time to read
All of them
3. A book you haven’t read because it’s a squeal?
Witch’s Pyre by Josephine Angelini. I bought this in my latest book outlet haul and didn’t know that it was a squeal but this is the only book in my TBR that is a squeal that I don’t have the first book for.
4. A Book you haven’t read because it’s brand new
All the books in my haul.
5. A book by an author that you’ve previously read and didn’t like
Alright so this is pushing it a little bit because I didn’t not like the previous book I just marathoned them and got tired of them. I have The Adjustment by Suzan Young and although I loved the program and the treatment I felt like The Epidemic and The Remedy just dragged it out and I didn’t really need those books in comparison to the others so I’m not looking forward to the next book or reading The Adjustment
6. A book in your TBR pile that you just aren’t excited to read
Honestly Truthwitch by Susan Dennard. I don’t know why i don’t want to read this book, because it sounds good, but I just don’t want to read it. I want to read every other magical book on my shelf but not this one.
7. A book on your TBR that you haven’t read because it’s enormous?
Besides the Game of Thrones books? City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. I want to read this book, apparently this series is great, but I just can’t get around to it. It’s too intimidating of a series because they’re all bigger books.
8. A Book on your TBR that you bought because of the cover
All of them. Isn’t that how you buy your books?