1. How many books is too many books in a book series?
I believe that there needs to be at least 3 books in a book series just because it really makes a beginning middle and end of the story, and seems like the least you would need ot really call it a series.
2. How do you feel about cliffhangers?
No thank you! I hate them and they drive me nuts!! Except in Managa… then I half halfheartedly put up with them.
3. Hardcopy or paperback?
Hardcopy. If I’m reading a physical book I like to annotate it and I honestly don’t take the best care of my books so they’re all going to get tossed around a lot.
4. Favorite book?
A Great And Terrible Beauty by Libba Brey. Hands down, no questions asked.
5. Least favorite book?
The Catcher and the Rye because I had to listen to it for school and it made me soooo mad for no reason
6. Love triangles, yes or no?
It really depends. It can be a great thing or a horrible thing, it just depends on how it’s done.
7. The most recent book you just couldn’t finish?
Witch and Wizzard… I don’t remember the author’s name but I couldn’t finish it.
8. A book you’re currently reading?
Caraval by Stephanie Garber. I’m listening to chapter one as I’m writing this.
9. Last book you recommended to someone?
Every Heart A Doorway. I suggested it to my friend Laura because I thought it was interesting.
10. Oldest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
Probably something for school. AKA no clue
11. Newest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
12. Favorite author?
13. Buying books or borrowing books?
Buying books and borrowing audiobooks.
14. A book you dislike that everyone else seem to love?
I didn’t like Cinder as much as everyone else, but I haven’t outright hated a book that everyone loved.
15. Bookmarks or dog-ears?
Bookmarks first, dog-ears if I’m really really desperate.
16. A book you can always reread?
Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children.
17. Can you read while hearing music?
yeah, I just block it out.
18. One POV or multiple POV’s? (POV’s = Point of views)
I don’t really mind one way or the other. It’s just sort of whatever is best for the story.
19. Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
A day or two… honestly I like at max a week.
20. Who do you tag? (You can invite them to the group to do the tag)
Whoever wants to do it! 🙂 Go for it!